Purakril Primer is a silicon-modified acrylic emulsion-based, pigment, exterior top-coat primer with high coverage, adherence and penetration power.Purakril Primer can be applied on acrylic- and mineral-based surfaces, plasters, concrete, exposed concrete,
pre-cast concrete panels, faded but still self-supporting old painted ready-plaster surfaces. Ensure to smoothen
the imperfections on the application surface. Recommended to be colored with a shade in line with the shade
of the top coat paint as systematically recommended for top-coat paints with poor coverage.
- Forms a binding bridge between the paint and the surface.
- Improves adherence.
- Decreases paint consumption.
- Prevents the paint that will be applied to be absorbed differently by the surface.
- Enables the moisture in the structure to be released thanks to its breathability.
- Improved penetration ability on surfaces having low absorbency with the special binder used in its formula.
- Prevents the salt to surface to the paint layer by being dissolved thanks to this quality.
litres per second
|3509-2164-08-00001||BETEK PURAKRIL PRIMER 2.5LT|
|3509-2164-02-00001||BETEK PURAKRIL PRIMER 15LT|
|Application Tools||Roller, sprayer and brush|
|Final coat application||6 - 8 hr|
|Consumption||7-12 m² single coat per liter depending on the type, absorbency, structure of the application surface and the desired pattern. Note that an average of 40% more product will be consumed on textured surfaces (such as rough plaster, comb mosaic, coarse grain texture). Perform a controlled sample run to estimate the precise consumption|