Acrylic copolymer-based decorative interior top-coat emulsion paint. Betek Plastic is applied after priming on interior old-new painted/ plastered ceilings-walls, plaster, putty, plasterboard, concrete board, OSB, glass textile surfaces.
- Offers economy and quality together.
- Causes no cracking, blistering or flaking.
- Has a high grade water tolerant structure.
- Integrates with the surface of application.
- No disturbing odour due its water-based formula.
- High hiding power.
litres per second
|5082-0020-66-00001||BETEK PLASTİK 2.5LT|
|5082-0020-59-00001||BETEK PLASTİK 7.5LT|
|5082-0020-54-00001||BETEK PLASTİK 15LT|
|Application Tools||Roller, sprayer and brush|
|Touch dryness||30-60 min|
|Final drying||24 Hr|
|Resting period between coats||6 hr|
|Color||Interior Paints Color Card and Fan Deck|
|Consumption||13-17 m²/L in a single coat depending on the absorbency and structure of the application surface|