Ridgisewer is the largest structured wall range for use in gravity sewers, featuring six diameter sizes from 400 to 600mm. Manufactured in high strength polypropylene, offering stiffness well in excess of other plastic products. The range includes couplings, seals, bends, junctions and specialist fabrications.
The Ridgisewer range also includes junctions to connect to the Polysewer system. Ridgidrain manholes and catchpits are used in a wide range of applications including railway drainage, highway drainage and oil containment systems. They can be manufactured to standard designs or to customer specifications at our fabrications department.
Key Benefits of Ridgisewer Range
- Full compliance with WIS 4-35-01
- Reduced health and safety risks in handling, storage and installation
- Durable long life material
- Longer lengths and with integral sockets for reduced jointing operations
- Excellent leak tightness
- Structured wall design for high ring stiffness
- Strong yet flexible design allows pipeline to withstand some ground movement and differential settlement
- In-built robustness for installation and maintenance operations
- Superior chemical, impact and abrasion resistance
- Immunity from sulphate attack or corrosion due to sewer gasses
- Water filtered to 110 microns
- Ample resistance to high pressure water jetting to the WRc code of practice